Wisbech man facing charges of making pornographic images of children
A MAN facing four charges of making a pornographic image of a child has appeared before Fenland magistrates.
Peter Minns, 45, of Nene Quay, Wisbech, chose not to enter a plea when he stood in court dressed in a suit.
All four charges allege that he made an indecent DVD video image involving a female on November 12 2009.
Such images are ranked on the Copine scale, with level one being the lowest category, and level five being the most offensive.
Minns is accused of making one image at level one, two images at level two and one image at level four.
You may also want to watch:
The court declined jurisdiction over the case and gave Minns unconditional bail until he appears at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court for a committal hearing on April 28.
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Floral tributes laid for ‘amazing brother’ killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 4 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 5 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 6 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 7 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 8 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 9 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl