Wisbech man facing charges of making pornographic images of children
A MAN facing four charges of making a pornographic image of a child has appeared before Fenland magistrates.
Peter Minns, 45, of Nene Quay, Wisbech, chose not to enter a plea when he stood in court dressed in a suit.
All four charges allege that he made an indecent DVD video image involving a female on November 12 2009.
Such images are ranked on the Copine scale, with level one being the lowest category, and level five being the most offensive.
Minns is accused of making one image at level one, two images at level two and one image at level four.
You may also want to watch:
The court declined jurisdiction over the case and gave Minns unconditional bail until he appears at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court for a committal hearing on April 28.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain