Mart is on its way to Wisbech
- Credit: Ian Burt
The rides have been taken down and the fairground lorries have left King's Lynn.
The Mart, which has occupied the Tuesday Market Place for the last fortnight, is on its way down the A47 to its next stop.
Showmen and women will start setting up their rides in Wisbech on Monday, ready for the big opening of the fair on Thursday.
Traditionally in town for the first two weeks of March each year, it occupies Chapel Road Car Park, part of Somers Road Car Park and the Western half of the Market Place.
The Mart has brought traditional thrills and spillss to King's Lynn since its Valentine's Day opening.
You may also want to watch:
Granted a Royal Charter 800 years ago, it marks the start of the travelling year for show families.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 2 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 3 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 4 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 7 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Community fridge welcomes surplus food from farmers