Wisbech Mayor opens a fun day at the firm where he works
- Credit: Archant
The mayor of Wisbech opened a family fun day - at the firm where he has worked for 13 years.
The Anglia Components fun day was opened by the Mayor of Wisbech, councillor Garry Tibbs, who has worked at the company for 13 years where he is now the distribution centre operative.
Tracey Swann said: “There were more than 200 people who enjoyed a fantastic day out.
“Planning has already started for the 2017 family fun day as it’s so popular and there’s much to prepare.
“It is the company’s way of saying thank you to everybody who works here.”
You may also want to watch:
Traditional fun fair rides, stalls and games filled the grounds of the firm in Sandall Road which held its 18th family fun day to say thank you to staff for their hard work.
At the event was a helter skelter, coconut shy, rides, games, hook a duck, a photo booth, bungee trampoline and a fire engine for children to discover.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
There was also an all day barbecue and ice creams, crafts, face painting and children’s entertainment.