Restaurant in Wisbech takes top business accolade
- Credit: Archant
A family-run bar and grill in Wisbech has won Restaurant of the Year in the prestigious Cambridgeshire SME Business Awards.
Worzals Bar and Grill were delighted to win the top accolade at the industry competition.
Alex Hancock, restaurant manager, said: “We are honoured to receive the Restaurant of the Year award which will be taking pride of place in the bar and grill.
“This recognition can be attributed to the hard work put in by my staff members and our loyal customers, who voted for us against some stiff Cambridge-based competition.”
Worzals is a family run business which first opened its doors back in 2011.
You may also want to watch:
Over the years the restaurant has made significant expansion, extending the bar and grill in 2015 and more recently enlarging the outdoor dining area.
The SME Cambridgeshire Business Awards are open to all sole traders and businesses in the region with less than 250 employees.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire