Wisbech riding club stages successful Winter Woollies show
- Credit: Archant
WISBECH and District Riding Club staged their Winter Woollies Showing Show earlier this month.
The event was held at the club’s permanent base of Sovereign Quarter Horses, Stag’s Holt.
The Champion winner was Andy Faulkner with Bruce. Nikki Phillips with Ofspride of Armour was Reserve Champion.
The Ridden Champion winner was Charlie Parker-King with Katoms Joules. Nicola Wagland, riding Tru Blue, was selected as Reserve Ridden Champion
The club’s next events are Arena Eventing on February 23, Indoor Showjumping on March 3 and a Showing Show on March 16.
You may also want to watch:
In addition to the regular shows, a children’s club and grid work are held on Tuesdays. The summer dressage series starts in April.
More details can be found at www.wisbechridingclub.co.uk or by emailing info@wisbechridingclub
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused