WISBECH STABBING: Two people charged as two men remain in serious condition in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman have been charged with stabbing two men in Wisbech.
Adomas Siumeta, 24, of Granary Court, Wisbech, and Dijana Orloviene, 27, of Orange Grove, Wisbech, are jointly charged with two counts of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and one charge of causing actual bodily harm.
They remain in custody and will appear at King’s Lynn Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
Police were called to the incident in Orange Grove shortly after midnight yesterday.
Two men remain in a serious but stable condition in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The third victim was discharged yesterday.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire