Wisbech vagrant charged with breaching Asbo hours after it was imposed
A VAGRANT who plagued Wisbech with his drunken and abusive behaviour is due to appear before magistrates accused of breaching a court order on the day it was imposed.
Aleksandras Liesys, 43, of no fixed abode, was made the subject of an anti-social behaviour order (Asbo) at King’s Lynn Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday.
But he will now appear at the same court on October 4 accused of breaching the Asbo - just hours after it was imposed.
The court will hear Liesys was seen in Norfolk Street, an area from which he was prohibited by the order.
Police have also served papers on Liesys, on behalf of the UK Border Agency, that state he will be considered for deportation.
You may also want to watch:
The interim Asbo order was imposed on Liesys after magistrates heard allegations of his drunken and anti-social behaviour in Wisbech. A full Asbo hearing was listed for November 15.
The interim order banned him from:
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
� Entering or remaining in an area covering Wisbech town centre between 8am and 8pm but does not include the Job Centre or Probation Service Office.
� Having in his possession an open container of alcohol in a public place in the area covered by the designated public places order (DPPO), unless in a licensed premises.
� Being drunk in any public place in the DPPO area.
� Swearing or making abusive or threatening comments or gestures to any person in Wisbech.
� Entering or remaining in Norfolk Street, Wisbech.