Woman, 21, dies in collision on A47 in Cambridgeshire
A 21-YEAR-OLD woman died following a crash on the A47 in Cambridgeshire today.
Lisa Jane Murray, 21, was driving a Mini Cooper which crashed on the eastbound carriageway of the A47 in Peterborough at 8.30am.
Lisa, of Eagle Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, was seriously injured in the crash, which happened close to the junction with Fulbridge Road. She died in hospital a short time later.
The A47 was closed for several hours this morning following the crash. It was reopened by 12.30pm.
A police spokesman said: “Police are investigating the crash and would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision take place.”
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: The roads policing unit on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 3 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 6 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 7 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 8 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 9 Floral tributes laid for ‘amazing brother’ killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Cannabis factory uncovered in Fen village