Woman arrested at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn after she was found ‘hopping around’ with no clothes on
- Credit: Archant
A 57-year-old woman has been arrested after she was found in the grounds of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn without any clothes on.
Police in Lynn tweeted: “Naked female found hopping around the QEH just arrested. Now off to the cells.”
Officers were called to the hospital at 3.20pm on Tuesday by hospital security staff, after the woman was found naked in the hospital grounds causing distress to members of the public and staff.
The woman was arrested for outraging public decency and is currently being held in police custody.
The news comes after a string of arrests made earlier this year for public indecency.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year a 32-year-old man was arrested after he was found wandering naked around Lynn town centre, a drunk man was arrested for exposing himself and another was caught on council CCTV although no further action was taken.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital