Woman arrested at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn after she was found ‘hopping around’ with no clothes on
- Credit: Archant
A 57-year-old woman has been arrested after she was found in the grounds of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn without any clothes on.
Police in Lynn tweeted: “Naked female found hopping around the QEH just arrested. Now off to the cells.”
Officers were called to the hospital at 3.20pm on Tuesday by hospital security staff, after the woman was found naked in the hospital grounds causing distress to members of the public and staff.
The woman was arrested for outraging public decency and is currently being held in police custody.
The news comes after a string of arrests made earlier this year for public indecency.
Earlier this year a 32-year-old man was arrested after he was found wandering naked around Lynn town centre, a drunk man was arrested for exposing himself and another was caught on council CCTV although no further action was taken.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Academy will train next generation of taxi drivers
- 9 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
- 10 Whittlesey ready for battle in bid to maintain promotion push