Woman facing six sex charges has been sent for trial at Cambridge Crown Court
A CHATTERIS woman facing six sex charges involving a boy has today been sent for trial at Cambridge Crown Court.
Diane Pullar, 31, of Tithe Road, is alleged to have committed the offences in Chatteris on dates between April 30 and October 31 last year.
She faces one charge of inciting the boy to engage in sexual activity; and five charges of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a boy aged between 13 and 15.
The charges are so serious that they cannot be dealt with by magistrates, but must be heard by a judge at a Crown Court.
Appearing before Fenland magistrates at Wisbech courthouse, Pullar was told to attend the Cambridge court for a preliminary hearing on September 27.
You may also want to watch:
She was given conditional bail, with instructions not to contact any witnesses, and not to go to an address in Chatteris.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 All roads reopened after gas leaks cause day of disruption
- 3 30 firefighters tackle A14 lorry blaze
- 4 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 5 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 6 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 7 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 8 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 9 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 10 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell