Woman falls from cliff in Hunstanton
- Credit: Ian Burt
A woman fell from Hunstanton cliffs late last night.
She was reportedly breathing and conscious when she was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance at just after midnight this morning.
Her condition is being described as non-life threatening and she is said to have only sustained broken bones and a minor leg injury.
At about 11pm, volunteers from Hunstanton’s Coastguard Rescue Team were called out to search for the fallen woman who was found within the hour.
The team worked closely with the emergency services before transferring the patient into the care of the ambulance service for her to receive medical treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk Accident Rescue Service and the Air Sea Rescue from Wattisham were also called.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k