Woman given oxygen and left in care of ambulance service after barbecue fire in West End, March
- Credit: Archant
A woman had to be given oxygen after a barbecue and cylinder caught fire in West End, March last night.
Crews from March and Wisbech were called to the blaze at 6.25pm and firefighters extinguished it with a hose reel.
“A woman was given oxygen by firefighters and was left in the care of the ambulance service,” said a Cambs Fire spokesman.
“Crews returned to their stations by 7.50pm.
“The cause of the fire was accidental, by person.”