Woman in her 30s dies following two-vehicle head-on collision on A141
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman in her 30s has died following a two-vehicle head-on crash on the A141 between Chatteris and Warboys.
The collision, which involved a black BMW 325 and a black Volkswagen Polo, happened at around 10pm on Thursday, August 20.
Emergency services attended but the driver of the Polo, the woman in her 30s, died at the scene.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “A woman has died following a two-vehicle collision on the A141 between Chatteris and Warboys.
“The passenger of the Polo, a woman, and the driver of the BMW, a man, suffered serious injuries and both remain in hospital at this time.
You may also want to watch:
“The road has now re-opened.”
Anyone who saw the collision or the vehicles in the lead up to it, or has dash cam footage, is urged to contact police via web-chat or by calling 101 quoting incident number 546 of August 20.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital