Woman in her 20s taken to hospital after being hit by a reversing car in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital after being hit by a reversing car in Wisbech.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust was called at 12.35pm on Friday to Ramnoth Road.
An ambulance crew and a paramedic in a rapid response vehicle attended.
They treated a woman in her 20s who had an injury to her leg.
She was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused