Woman in her 30s dies in two vehicle collision on the B1112
- Credit: Archant
Police this evening (Sunday 7 December) have been at the scene of a fatal road traffic collision at Methwold.
Officers were called at 5pm after a two vehicle collision on the B1112.
Fire and ambulance also attended the scene. Sadly, a woman in her 30s, a single occupant in one of the vehicles, died at the scene.
Two casualties in the second vehicle involved a male and female, were taken to the Queen Elizabeth hospital at King’s Lynn for treatment.
The road remains closed while the road is cleared of debris and initial investigations into the cause of the collision take place.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash