Woman in her 50s arrested on suspicion of being unfit to drive through prescription drugs after two car collision in Doddington
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 50s who crashed her car was arrested in New Street, Doddington last night on suspicion of being unfit to drive through prescription drugs.
She was taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King’s Lynn for a preliminary impairment test.
A police spokesman said: “At 7.37pm officers attended a two vehicle RTC on New Street in Doddington.
“No injuries were reported as a result of the collision.”
Inquiries are ongoing in relation and a woman has been bailed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101 and quote incident 539 of 18/10/16.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government