Woman in her 80s robbed of charm bracelet, gold watch, and gold ID bracelet - plus other items- in March, Cambs
- Credit: Archant
Sentimental items including a charm bracelet, a gold ID bracelet and a gold watch- have been stolen from the home of a woman in her 80s from March.
A police spokesman said: “Can you help detectives investigating theft from an elderly woman in March?”
The woman, who is in her 80s, had three items of jewellery stolen from her home in Grounds Avenue at some point between July 1 and 22.
The three items are a solid gold ID bracelet with ‘Albert’ engraved on the outside and the words ‘All my love Mary’ on the inside, a gold watch with a dull white face and white numbers, with ‘Aristas’ written in gold on the face.
The third item is a charm bracelet with 72 charms soldered onto it – some of the charms it includes are three rings together, a plane, a bus, a cable car, a beer tankard, Bible with Lord’s Prayer, a moth with a pearl body, a poodle with a broken leg, an ‘I love you’ spinner, a gondola, two cats on a seat and a camel.
The police spokesman said: “These are very sentimental items to the victim who would like to see them returned to her as soon as possible.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting Crimefile 0418760717 or visit www.contactcambspolice.uk/Report/. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend