Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- Credit: ARCHANT
A woman died and four other people remain in hospital following a crash in March on Friday September 24.
The collision happened just after 3pm on the A141 at Hobbs Lot Bridge, March, and involved a Peugeot 206 and a white Vauxhall Astra.
The driver of the Peugeot, a 50-year-old woman from Wisbech, was taken to Peterborough City Hospital but later died of her injuries.
Two passengers in the Peugeot were also injured in the collision - one was taken to Peterborough City Hospital with slight injuries and the other to Addenbrooke’s with serious injuries where they remain.
The driver of the Astra was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries and the passenger to Peterborough City Hospital, also with serious injuries. They both remain in hospital at this time.
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
- 1 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 4 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 7 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 8 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 9 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 10 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday