Woman taken to hospital after two car crash in March
A WOMAN suffered head, chest and neck injuries after the car she was driving rolled over following a collision with another vehicle in March.
Magpas Helimedix Dr Bowles and paramedic Ryan Warwick gave the woman pain relief after they were called to the incident on Wisbech Road, at the Norwood Road junction last Friday at 2.40pm.
A fire crew from March was sent to the scene and stabilised the vehicles whilst the Magpas team treated the female driver.
She was later taken to Peterborough City Hospital, where she was in a stable condition.
The Norwood Road junction was closed for an hour whilst the vehicles, one a silver Ford Fiesta, were recovered.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the other vehicle was uninjured.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire