Woman taken to hospital with head injuries after man throws glass at her in pub beer garden
- Credit: Archant
A woman needed hospital treatment after a man threw a glass at her in a pub beer garden.
The attack happened at around 1am on Saturday at Ye Olde Griffin hotel and restaurant in High Street, March.
A police spokesman said: “The 20-year-old victim was treated in hospital for a head injury following the attack.”
The spokesman said the attacker, who then walked off along High Street towards the river, is described as white, large build, with brown receding hair.
“He was wearing a distinctive top which was dark on the top half and light on the bottom,” said the spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
He was in the pub with a man wearing a lime green striped polo shirt.
DC Natasha Long, who is investigating, said: “This was a nasty assault which happened after words had been exchanged between the victim and offender. The injury was not serious but the victim was shaken and upset and required treatment at hospital.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Have your say on new political map for Fenland council
“I would appeal to anyone who knows these men to come forward.”
Anyone with information should call DC Long on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111