Woman who collided with car in Outwell dies in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A woman who collided with a car in Outwell last Wednesday has died.
The collision between the pedestrian and car took place on Suttons Close at about 10.25am on March 5.
Fire and rescue crews, alongside Magpas Helimedix, freed the woman from underneath the car and resuscitated her.
She suffered serious internal injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by air ambulance, where she died yesterday.
The male driver was unhurt.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for any witnesses to this collision, contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man found dead in March
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 7 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 8 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 9 Emporium takes business to next level