Women Zumba for charity
Latin American music filled the air at a March school as women shimmied, shook and partied their way through a charity Zumba fitness class.
The result of the event at Westwood School was �330 for St Mary’s Church which was recently gutted by fire and a large group of happy women.
Westwood School provided the hall free of charge and many of the participants donated raffle prizes to boost the total.
Kathleen Henderson, a fully qualified fitness and Zumba instructor has been running Zumba classes in both March and Wisbech since October.
She says Zumba has taken the country by storm because it is suitable for women of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
You may also want to watch:
Zumba guarentees fun with a mixture of easy moves and dance styles ranging from belly dancing to salsa.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Kathleen Tel 07880 543821.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 5 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 8 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s