Women Zumba for charity
Latin American music filled the air at a March school as women shimmied, shook and partied their way through a charity Zumba fitness class.
The result of the event at Westwood School was �330 for St Mary’s Church which was recently gutted by fire and a large group of happy women.
Westwood School provided the hall free of charge and many of the participants donated raffle prizes to boost the total.
Kathleen Henderson, a fully qualified fitness and Zumba instructor has been running Zumba classes in both March and Wisbech since October.
She says Zumba has taken the country by storm because it is suitable for women of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
You may also want to watch:
Zumba guarentees fun with a mixture of easy moves and dance styles ranging from belly dancing to salsa.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Kathleen Tel 07880 543821.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 7 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 10 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park