Women Zumba for charity
Latin American music filled the air at a March school as women shimmied, shook and partied their way through a charity Zumba fitness class.
The result of the event at Westwood School was �330 for St Mary’s Church which was recently gutted by fire and a large group of happy women.
Westwood School provided the hall free of charge and many of the participants donated raffle prizes to boost the total.
Kathleen Henderson, a fully qualified fitness and Zumba instructor has been running Zumba classes in both March and Wisbech since October.
She says Zumba has taken the country by storm because it is suitable for women of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
Zumba guarentees fun with a mixture of easy moves and dance styles ranging from belly dancing to salsa.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Kathleen Tel 07880 543821.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 7 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 8 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named