Women Zumba for charity
Latin American music filled the air at a March school as women shimmied, shook and partied their way through a charity Zumba fitness class.
The result of the event at Westwood School was �330 for St Mary’s Church which was recently gutted by fire and a large group of happy women.
Westwood School provided the hall free of charge and many of the participants donated raffle prizes to boost the total.
Kathleen Henderson, a fully qualified fitness and Zumba instructor has been running Zumba classes in both March and Wisbech since October.
She says Zumba has taken the country by storm because it is suitable for women of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
You may also want to watch:
Zumba guarentees fun with a mixture of easy moves and dance styles ranging from belly dancing to salsa.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Kathleen Tel 07880 543821.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 4 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 8 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 9 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 10 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera