March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- Credit: Google Street View
A young boy on his bicycle was reportedly laid in the road after being hit by a lorry in March.
An eyewitness said they saw "a lady sitting with a boy while he laid in the road with a coat over him".
They added that the boy is a student at Neale Wade.
They said: "He was on his side in the recovery position and there were two police cars when I passed."
"One car was cornered off when I drove past at about 3.57pm."
You may also want to watch:
Police said they were called at 3:35pm to Woodlands Avenue in March where there had been a report of a collision between a lorry and a cyclist.
The lorry driver remained at the scene and is assisting enquiries.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact police on 10 and quote Incident 343 of July 20.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 5 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director