March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- Credit: Google Street View
A young boy on his bicycle was reportedly laid in the road after being hit by a lorry in March.
An eyewitness said they saw "a lady sitting with a boy while he laid in the road with a coat over him".
They added that the boy is a student at Neale Wade.
They said: "He was on his side in the recovery position and there were two police cars when I passed."
"One car was cornered off when I drove past at about 3.57pm."
You may also want to watch:
Police said they were called at 3:35pm to Woodlands Avenue in March where there had been a report of a collision between a lorry and a cyclist.
The lorry driver remained at the scene and is assisting enquiries.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact police on 10 and quote Incident 343 of July 20.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 9 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash