Worker taken to hospital after fork lift accident at March company
- Credit: Archant
A WORKER has been taken to hospital following an accident on a March industrial estate this afternoon.
The man had been working at Moorhouse and Mohan Ltd in Commercial Road when a fork lift ran over his foot.
Magpas Helemedix flew to the scene together with a rapid response vehicle and a land ambulance. The injured man was taken over land to Peterborough City Hospital.
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said the injured man suffered an open fracture to one of the tibia or fibula.
Edwin Fey, managing director of Moorhouse and Mohan, confirmed the accident and said the man “is fine”.
You may also want to watch:
The company is a specialist import and export company handling volume deliveries of produce from Europe and much of the world.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 8 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion