World Cup: Pub Guide
MARCH The Cock Inn - High Street (01354 654907) Award-winning Elgoods ales, beer garden, a special prize winning raffle, two big screens showing all the World Cup matches. King William IV - High Street (01354 653378) All day breakfasts, hot dogs and burg
The Cock Inn - High Street (01354 654907)
Award-winning Elgoods ales, beer garden, a special prize winning raffle, two big screens showing all the World Cup matches.
King William IV - High Street (01354 653378)
All day breakfasts, hot dogs and burgers at special prices, a 42-inch plasma screen showing all matches and various football prizes up for grabs.
Rose and Crown - St Peter's Road (01354 656705)
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 7 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 10 Church gets set for annual Christmas tree festival
Flat screen television showing all matches.
Bar 23 - Wisbech Road (01354 656523)
World Cup matches will be shown in an exclusive function room for ticket holders only. Food and drink will be included - to purchase a ticket call Bar 23 on the number above. There will also be a 'Black Widows' area offering food, drink and cocktails for women wishing to watch the matches in style. No tickets are required.
Cassano's - High Street (01354 652309)
Serving hot and cold bar food throughout the matches, which will be shown on a large projector screen in the function room and three flat screen televisions in the bar area.
Hammer and Anvil - Dartford Road (01354 658968)
Matches will be shown and there are special offers on Thai food throughout the tournament. Everyone is welcome.
Hare and Hounds Hotel - North Brink (01945 583607)
All matches will be shown on a big screen and snacks and bar meals will be served in a friendly atmosphere.
Wisbech St Mary Social Club (01945 410432)
World Cup matches will be shown on a 42-inch plasma screen and refreshments will be served.
The Nags Head - Eastrea Road (01733 203333)
Games will be shown on a large projector screen and on a flat screen television in the bar. Snacks will be available and there will be Carlsberg and lager promotions. Live music after Saturday matches.
The Three Tuns - New street (01354 740220)
A large projector screen will show all the matches. There will be a World Cup scratch card promotion and an exclusive menu for the tournament.