You are fantastic - it’s official. Beaupre Under 5’s celebrate an outstanding Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
A dedicated team of staff are celebrating after Ofsted rated their tiny setting as outstanding.
The Beaupre Under 5s Centre in Outwell, which has been running for 30 years, has been rated outstanding in every area.
Manager Cindy Hare said: “We are over the moon. Everybody has worked really hard and this shows it has paid off.
“It’s a community team here with parents and others involved. What has been achieved is fantastic.”
The Ofsted report said that children have fun and the staff are enthusiastic to make sure their “imaginations soar”.
You may also want to watch:
Inspector Deborah Hunt said: “Staff work sensitively to help shy children become capable, confident learners who flourish under the caring, interactive relationships they develop with both their peers and adults working with them.
“Children develop a love of books and reading through animated, enjoyable story sessions, where their imaginations soar.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
“The whole team, parents, children and other partners contribute to the development of the centre.”
“Children are eager, active and inquisitive learners, according to the report, and children with special educational needs or disabilities receive nurturing support while adults work sensitively with them,” the report adds.
Chair of the under 5’s centre, Michaela Calvert, said: “The extremely high level of dedication shown by staff along with the support of the parents comes together to provide a welcoming and relaxed environment in which the children flourish.
“As a committee we know that it’s our staff that makes all the difference and we have worked hard to ensure the centre is resourced well.
“We know our centre is outstanding and we are glad Ofsted agrees.”