You could win a family ticket to the Extreme Stunt Show in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Big air is the name of the game when the Extreme Stunt Show comes to Huntingdon next month.
Monster beasts Lil’ Devil and Extreme will compete in the arena, the Extreme BMX team will showcase tricks in mid-air and the Extreme FMX team will defy gravity by pulling stunts while flying through the air.
A spokesman said: “Come and join the team for all the fun in the air as our usual airmen combine with our new stunt crew to deliver the chaos and destruction you’ve come to love and expect from the Extreme Team.
“Prepare to be astounded as our Extreme BMX team show you how it’s done with excessive pedal power. Check out their bunny hops, barspins, 360s, tailwhips, flairs and of course the backflip.
“The Extreme Team are fired up to showcase their tricks – two-wheel driving, fire stunts and good old-fashioned chaos will take you all the way to the extreme edge.”
You may also want to watch:
The event is on Sunday, August 16, starting at 3pm, and takes place at Huntingdon Circus Field, off Spittals Way (PE28 2LA).
Advance tickets cost £12 for adults, £6 for children/concessions. Gate tickets on the day are £14 and £7 respectively.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
To purchase tickets contact 08444 771000 or visit www.ticketweb.co.uk
We are giving away 10 family tickets to the show. To stand a chance of winning, don’t miss the July 30 edition of the Ely Standard, or the July 31 edition of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.