Young Lives is a finalist in Anglia region’s Jubilee People’s Millions
I AM very happy to let you know our latest exciting news: Young Lives has been named by The Big Lottery Fund as one of only six finalists in the Anglia region’s Jubilee People’s Millions contest.
If successful we will receive �60,000 in Lottery funding for our project ‘Get Creative, Get Afloat’ to purchase a steel barge and undertake a conversion project to change it into a state of the art multimedia facility for young people.
It is a televised competition to mark the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012, run by the Big Lottery Fund in partnership with ITV and with the approval of Buckingham Palace. Of the six finalists that have made it this far, there will be just four winners voted for by the public.
We are therefore appealing for your support. On June 29 from 9am-midnight, you will be able to vote via telephone for our project.
The voting telephone number will be released on June 29.
We would be very grateful if you could share this with your contacts and networks
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 10 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant