Young woman suffers burns to her face
- Credit: Archant
A YOUNG woman was taken to hospital yesterday afternoon after suffering burns to her face from a kettle.
Magpas Helimedix flew to a field in the outskirts of Wisbech after getting reports of a woman in her 20’s in distress.
They arrived in the Magpas Helimedix Air Ambulance at 4.07pm.
When the Magpas team arrived, the EEAST Ambulance Crew explained that the patient had only suffered minor injuries. She was then taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn by the Ambulance Crew.
A Magpas spokesman said: “It was not suspicious. The burns came from a kettle. We were told it was much more serious than it turned out to be.
You may also want to watch:
“Luckily she was not severely injured.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'