Youngster scoops £50 voucher in Chatteris business competition
- Credit: Archant
A lucky youngster has scooped a £50 shopping voucher after he won a competition supported by businesses Chatteris.
Albie-James Vinn was announced as the winner of the ‘Spot the Playing Card’ competition by staff at Ward Gethin Archer’s Chatteris office on December 17.
The competition was launched in conjunction with the Chatteris Rotary Club at the Chatteris Lights Switch On, with the 24 businesses taking part each including a playing card in their Christmas window displays.
To be in with a chance of winning, you had to spot a playing card and write down the corresponding letter that appeared in the window next to the business name on the entry form.
Kim Neal, who organised the competition and is a Wills & Probate Solicitor at Ward Gethin Archer, said: “Here at Ward Gethin Archer, we really enjoy being part of the local community.
“The competition was a lot of fun and helped encourage people to shop locally in Chatteris.”
Staff from Ward Gethin Archer’s Chatteris office raised £203.00 from the raffle for next year’s Christmas Lights and provided the voucher prize.
- 1 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 2 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 8 Academy will train next generation of taxi drivers
- 9 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
- 10 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer