YOUR chance to be in a film being made in Ely - and you’ll get paid for it too!
- Credit: Archant
Paid work for wannabe actors are on offer for a three day film shoot in Ely this month.
The Casting Network are preparing for a major global television series set in aristocratic circles in the 1950s
Some scenes will be filming in Ely on August 19-21 and the film crew says anyone joining them must be available all days
A spokesman said: “We are looking for car owners only due to the variety of locations,
“Men with hair suitable to the era (at least two inches on top to make a parting and prepared to have production cut it short at the back and sides) and NO facial hair whatsoever.
You may also want to watch:
“Fine features are needed and chest size no larger than 40 and high waist around the belly button no larger than 34.”
There will be a costume fitting at Elstree Film Studios, Borehamwood Herts on a specified day next week.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
The spokesman said: “We are also seeking white European women to play European Royalty. Glamorous, high class types. Hair no longer than shoulder length.
“No harsh dyes like black or bright red and NO highlights or asymmetrical cuts.
“Dress sizes 8 - 12 only.”
Industry Rates of PAY PACT/FAA agreement - see our website for details www.thecastingnetwork.co.uk
If you know anyone who might be interested and who meet all the requirements, please ask them to complete an online application at our website www.thecastingnetwork.co.uk and to follow the instructions regarding uploading a clear photo both head and shoulders and full length AND A SELFIE and photo page of passport to prove entitlement to work in the UK. This is a requirement of UK Employment Law. Please forward this email to any places of work, clubs, societies , relatives, neighbours and friends who might wish to be considered.
Or they can call the film crew office from 9am Thurs 020 8391 2979.