Your chance to win NOW TV bundle to celebrate launch of The Cloud WiFi at the Horsefair, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Free WiFi provided by The Cloud is now available at the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech - and to celebrate four readers will win a NOW TV bundle.
The Oxford Dictionary defines a ‘Selfie’ as “a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically captured with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website”.
Selfies play a huge part of our day-to-day lives, so much so that it’s recognised in the dictionary. Not just that, in 2013 Selfie was announced the Oxford Dictionary’s Word of the Year.
With Brits embracing their creativity with a variety of Selfies – at home, on the beach or in the shops – there’s always a moment that calls for one.
Once you’ve captured the perfect Selfie it’s time for that upload - but the fun is often stifled because there’s no WiFi.
You may also want to watch:
However, free WiFi is now provided by The Cloud at the Horsefair. So not only can we share our shopper Selfies, we can read reviews before we buy, surf the net, catch up on our e-mails and get our social media fix.
To celebrate, four readers will win a NOW TV bundle offering a month’s Entertainment Pass and Sky Movies Pass, plus one Sky Sports Day Pass. The total value of the bundle is £23.97.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
To be in the chance of winning, answer this question:
What year was ‘Selfie’ the Oxford Dictionary’s Word of the Year?
To enter, e-mail your answer to email@example.com - please make sure you include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is noon on Thursday, November 13. The winners will be the first answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.