Ady leads the way as Fenland Running Club tackle 13.8 mile Lake Coniston course
TEN Fenland Running Club members face the camera before conquering a 13.8 mile course in the beautiful surroundings of Lake Coniston on Sunday.
Ady Martin (75th, 1.33.49) led the way with a personal best, while Ian Milburn (493rd, 1.52.13) finished third in his age category.
Paulina Zub (731st, 1.59.15) completed her “longest distance raced” as 1,479 people finished the hilly course.
Seven FRC members and five runners from March Athletic Club also tackled the Oakley 20-mile race - often used as preparation for the London Marathon.
First home for March was Jason Perring (87th, 2.23.07) who ran an impressive personal best.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy Chessor led the way for Fenland, with John Chapman, Ann Trett and Dean Powley also in good form.
- 1 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 2 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 3 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 4 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault
- 5 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 6 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 7 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 8 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 9 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections