Ady leads the way as Fenland Running Club tackle 13.8 mile Lake Coniston course
TEN Fenland Running Club members face the camera before conquering a 13.8 mile course in the beautiful surroundings of Lake Coniston on Sunday.
Ady Martin (75th, 1.33.49) led the way with a personal best, while Ian Milburn (493rd, 1.52.13) finished third in his age category.
Paulina Zub (731st, 1.59.15) completed her “longest distance raced” as 1,479 people finished the hilly course.
Seven FRC members and five runners from March Athletic Club also tackled the Oakley 20-mile race - often used as preparation for the London Marathon.
First home for March was Jason Perring (87th, 2.23.07) who ran an impressive personal best.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy Chessor led the way for Fenland, with John Chapman, Ann Trett and Dean Powley also in good form.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 7 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years