All Peterborough BCKA fighters pick up medals at WWKC national championships
- Credit: Archant
Three Peterborough BCKA fighters won titles at the WKKC national championships.
Eddy Paddock and Freya Molloy won two golds, while Jaden Harris won two golds and two silvers.
There was a silver for Chelsea Munday, silver and bronze for Leon Gold, silver and bronze for Grant Brown and bronze for Courtney Brown.
Executive instructor Andy Whitwell said: “Once again team BCKA has shown their pedigree with Peterborough BCKA Fighters collecting trophies or medals in every category entered.
“I am very impressed with them and didn’t expect such success at this event due to the teams present.”
You may also want to watch:
The club received a further boost with the news Ashton Brannigan, of Whittlesey, has been included in the England squad.
Whitwell said: “I am very pleased with his progress and expect great things from Ashton.”
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 9 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
To get involved with Peterborough BCKA, call 07969 792286 or go to www.bcka-peterborough.co.uk