All Peterborough BCKA fighters pick up medals at WWKC national championships
- Credit: Archant
Three Peterborough BCKA fighters won titles at the WKKC national championships.
Eddy Paddock and Freya Molloy won two golds, while Jaden Harris won two golds and two silvers.
There was a silver for Chelsea Munday, silver and bronze for Leon Gold, silver and bronze for Grant Brown and bronze for Courtney Brown.
Executive instructor Andy Whitwell said: “Once again team BCKA has shown their pedigree with Peterborough BCKA Fighters collecting trophies or medals in every category entered.
“I am very impressed with them and didn’t expect such success at this event due to the teams present.”
You may also want to watch:
The club received a further boost with the news Ashton Brannigan, of Whittlesey, has been included in the England squad.
Whitwell said: “I am very pleased with his progress and expect great things from Ashton.”
- 1 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 8 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 9 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 10 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
To get involved with Peterborough BCKA, call 07969 792286 or go to www.bcka-peterborough.co.uk