All Peterborough BCKA fighters pick up medals at WWKC national championships
- Credit: Archant
Three Peterborough BCKA fighters won titles at the WKKC national championships.
Eddy Paddock and Freya Molloy won two golds, while Jaden Harris won two golds and two silvers.
There was a silver for Chelsea Munday, silver and bronze for Leon Gold, silver and bronze for Grant Brown and bronze for Courtney Brown.
Executive instructor Andy Whitwell said: “Once again team BCKA has shown their pedigree with Peterborough BCKA Fighters collecting trophies or medals in every category entered.
“I am very impressed with them and didn’t expect such success at this event due to the teams present.”
The club received a further boost with the news Ashton Brannigan, of Whittlesey, has been included in the England squad.
Whitwell said: “I am very pleased with his progress and expect great things from Ashton.”
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 7 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
To get involved with Peterborough BCKA, call 07969 792286 or go to www.bcka-peterborough.co.uk