Beaumont on target
Guyhirn s Dave Beaumont won the Fenland 100 target shooting Sporting Trophy at Fenland Gun Club on Sunday. In very testing conditions, Dave scored 75 to beat Whittlesey s Dave Shipman, who scored 72. Alan Cox, of March, won the 50-target sporting competit
Guyhirn's Dave Beaumont won the Fenland 100 target shooting Sporting Trophy at Fenland Gun Club on Sunday.
In very testing conditions, Dave scored 75 to beat Whittlesey's Dave Shipman, who scored 72.
Alan Cox, of March, won the 50-target sporting competition with a score of 38 ahead of fellow March marksman Steve Bennett, on 34.
Gordon Plitsch, also of March, won the skeet with 22 ex 25 while Gerry Betts, of Wisbech, and Chris Bunn, of March, tied for the runners-up spot with 21 ex 25.
You may also want to watch:
And Mark Bridgement made it a good weekend for March when he won the down the line competition with a score of 24/69 ex 25/75. Doddington's Tom Wenman finished as runner-up with 22/60 ex 25/75.
The next shoot at Washbrooke Farm, Doddington, will be from 10.30am on Sunday, September 17.
- 1 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 2 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 3 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 4 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 5 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 6 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash