BOXING: Jordan Gill keen to get back into the ring after watching stablemate’s success
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris boxing star Jordan Gill is eager to announce his next fight after watching the success of stablemate Leo D’erlanger at the weekend.
Jordan and his father Paul, headed to the Deco theatre, Northampton on Friday night to work the corner of the Ingle-based super-featherweight from Banbury, alongside head coach Dominic Ingle.
D’erlanger boxed his way to a landslide victory against Hayes southpaw, Inderpreet Singh.
Jordan said; “Leo showed his class with a solid performance. It was a great event, and has made me even more excited to announce my next fight.
“All details will be released soon, but I’ll be in a big fight, on a huge show, in early June. It’s my time to show what I can do and I can’t wait.”
You may also want to watch:
The 22-year-old has already racked up 16 straight wins without defeat, and is confident win 17 is just around the corner.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile