BOXING: Jordan Gill keen to get back into the ring after watching stablemate’s success
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris boxing star Jordan Gill is eager to announce his next fight after watching the success of stablemate Leo D’erlanger at the weekend.
Jordan and his father Paul, headed to the Deco theatre, Northampton on Friday night to work the corner of the Ingle-based super-featherweight from Banbury, alongside head coach Dominic Ingle.
D’erlanger boxed his way to a landslide victory against Hayes southpaw, Inderpreet Singh.
Jordan said; “Leo showed his class with a solid performance. It was a great event, and has made me even more excited to announce my next fight.
“All details will be released soon, but I’ll be in a big fight, on a huge show, in early June. It’s my time to show what I can do and I can’t wait.”
You may also want to watch:
The 22-year-old has already racked up 16 straight wins without defeat, and is confident win 17 is just around the corner.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years