Boxing night is a sell-out success
- Credit: Archant
A March boxing club held a successful sell out night of fight action with four local boys competing in skills and amateur bouts.
Sparta held the home show at the March youth and community centre.
Taking part were local youth boxers Kacper Ciureja, 10, Igor Mihailov, 14, Dylan Greeenacre, 13 and Reece Oldfield, 14.
Kacper, of Cavalry School and Igor, of Neale Wade, successfully competed in their fourth skills bouts which went well for both young athletes.
Dylan, of Neale Wade, competed in his fourth amateur contest against Jo Webb of Chateris. but lost on a unanimous decision.
You may also want to watch:
Reece, of Neale Wade, competed in his fourth amateur contest against Callum Gibson, of Haddenham.
Reece recorded a first round stoppage and he won making it a record eighth wins and six losses.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 9 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 10 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
Trainer Matt Lenton was delighted to see such a fantastic turn out and great effort from all the boys taking part making it a outstanding show for all involved.
In a separate contest boxer Eryk Civreja, of Neale Wade competed in his eight amateur contest at Nuneaton against Charles Dunn.
He lost for the first time on an unanimous decision.