Brahmbhatt seals derby
Cambridgeshire Premier League March Town 181-8 Wisbech Town 169 March won by 12 runs MARCH will be happy to come away with victory in what was a very tight local derby on Saturday. Number three Shardul Brahmbhatt starred for March with 57 before he was di
Cambridgeshire Premier League
March Town 181-8 Wisbech Town 169
March won by 12 runs
MARCH will be happy to come away with victory in what was a very tight local derby on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Number three Shardul Brahmbhatt starred for March with 57 before he was dismissed by James Fountain.
Particularly impressive performances at the crease also came from number four Ed Rodgers (25) and number six Carl Chapman (30) but this was a steady all round innings with all but two batsmen managing to reach double figures.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 8 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 9 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
After losing both openers, Gary Freear then came in to steady the ship with a very solid 35 and this sparked a spirited fight back.
James Williams (36) and Daniel Mason (24) were other major contributors for Wisbech as the match came close to going to the wire.
March Skipper Chris Ringham took five wickets and his quick bowling created problems all afternoon.