BREAKING NEWS: Callum Reed leaves Wisbech Town
MIDFIELD star Callum Reed has left Wisbech Town.
The 23-year-old has not played for the Fenmen this month as he has been caring for his mother, who is suffering from an ongoing illness.
He has now left the Elgood’s Fenland Stadium and will look for a club closer to his home in Yaxley.
Reed made 54 appearances for Steve Appleby’s side in the last two seasons, scoring 24 goals.
He left the Fenmen for fierce rivals King’s Lynn Town in May, but completed a dramatic U-turn by returning to Wisbech in August.
You may also want to watch:
He scored the winner in the Fenmen’s Ridgeons League Challenge Cup triumph last season - having also scored four goals in the semi-final against Stowmarket Town.
• For more on Callum Reed’s departure see Friday’s Wisbech Standard.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 9 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 10 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down