Chance to take on stars on Posh and U’s stars at FIFA 17 launch event
- Credit: Archant
Players from Cambridge United and Peterborough United are set to go head-to-head this month – but not on the football pitch.
The clubs’ shirt sponsor, Mick George, is celebrating the launch of FIFA 17 by pitting two of the local clubs’ stars against one another on the game in a best of three competition, with a lucky fan from each club playing the winner in the final.
The competition will be held in GAME stores at the Serpentine Green Shopping Centre in Peterborough and Lion Yard Shopping Centre on Thursday September 29 at 4pm.
Jon Stump, Finance Director of Mick George, said: “ As sponsors of both Cambridge United and Peterborough United, we like to reach out to supporters of both clubs and provide them with money can’t buy opportunities.
“This is again one of those competitions as two lucky fans will get the chance to represent the club they support, and compete with their footballing idols against their local rivals.”
For a chance to represent your club, register at www.mickgeorge.co.uk/FIFA 17. Those selected will also be provided with two hospitality tickets for a forthcoming home fixture and copy of FIFA 17.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 7 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing