Chance to take on stars on Posh and U’s stars at FIFA 17 launch event
- Credit: Archant
Players from Cambridge United and Peterborough United are set to go head-to-head this month – but not on the football pitch.
The clubs’ shirt sponsor, Mick George, is celebrating the launch of FIFA 17 by pitting two of the local clubs’ stars against one another on the game in a best of three competition, with a lucky fan from each club playing the winner in the final.
The competition will be held in GAME stores at the Serpentine Green Shopping Centre in Peterborough and Lion Yard Shopping Centre on Thursday September 29 at 4pm.
Jon Stump, Finance Director of Mick George, said: “ As sponsors of both Cambridge United and Peterborough United, we like to reach out to supporters of both clubs and provide them with money can’t buy opportunities.
“This is again one of those competitions as two lucky fans will get the chance to represent the club they support, and compete with their footballing idols against their local rivals.”
You may also want to watch:
For a chance to represent your club, register at www.mickgeorge.co.uk/FIFA 17. Those selected will also be provided with two hospitality tickets for a forthcoming home fixture and copy of FIFA 17.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers