Chance to take on stars on Posh and U’s stars at FIFA 17 launch event
- Credit: Archant
Players from Cambridge United and Peterborough United are set to go head-to-head this month – but not on the football pitch.
The clubs’ shirt sponsor, Mick George, is celebrating the launch of FIFA 17 by pitting two of the local clubs’ stars against one another on the game in a best of three competition, with a lucky fan from each club playing the winner in the final.
The competition will be held in GAME stores at the Serpentine Green Shopping Centre in Peterborough and Lion Yard Shopping Centre on Thursday September 29 at 4pm.
Jon Stump, Finance Director of Mick George, said: “ As sponsors of both Cambridge United and Peterborough United, we like to reach out to supporters of both clubs and provide them with money can’t buy opportunities.
“This is again one of those competitions as two lucky fans will get the chance to represent the club they support, and compete with their footballing idols against their local rivals.”
You may also want to watch:
For a chance to represent your club, register at www.mickgeorge.co.uk/FIFA 17. Those selected will also be provided with two hospitality tickets for a forthcoming home fixture and copy of FIFA 17.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile