Chatteris boxer Gill announces date of last bout of the year but he says he feels so good he could fight tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Undefeated Jordan Gill will step back in the ring next month.
The 20 year old Chatteris boxer will be in action for the final time this year in Leicester on December 7.
Gill’s last bout was a comfortable points win over Simas Volosinas on September 20, which saw him extend his perfect professional record to 11 wins.
Gill said: “I’ve been stepping up my levels and training so hard at Hallam University working on improving my fitness.
“I’ve been sparring with Atif Shafiq and British champion Gary Sykes, who is on the same show as the Tyson Fury Derek Chisora fight in London.
You may also want to watch:
“Everything’s going to plan. I could fight tomorrow and everything would go well but I still have another five weeks to go.”
Tickets are £35 and there will be a free coach taking fans from Chatteris to the show. For more information, call 07415 618602
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 10 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
Five young prospects will be in action at Chatteris ABC’s home show at Cromwell Community College on November 29.
Club members Jordan Tilsley, Dean Baxter, Ryan Ducker, George Chysanthou and Ryan Williams will be pitted against young boxers from all over the country.
Meal tickets, which include a three course meal plus coffee, cheese and crackers, are £30. Boxing only tickets are £15 on the door.
For more information or to book tickets, call Matty on 693630.