Chatteris boxer Jordan Gill keeps sharp with trip to leading trainer Adam Booth’s London gym
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris boxer Jordan Gill has continued his winter fitness schedule by taking part in sparring sessions at leading trainer Adam Booth’s gym in London.
The 21-year-old has won all 14 of his fights, and travelled to London to spar with Northern Ireland fighter Ryan Burnett ahead of his next bout.
Jordan was invited to train by Adam Booth, who has trained British talents such as David Haye and George Groves.
Jordan ‘The Thril’ Gill is expected to make an announcement on his next fight in the coming weeks.
Jordan will be the guest of honour at the Chatteris Amateur Boxing Show on Saturday November 21 at Cromwell Community College.
Doors open at 6pm. Tickets for are £15, with boxing and a three course meal available for £30. To book, please call Matty on 01354 693630.
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'