Chatteris boxer Jordan Gill keeps sharp with trip to leading trainer Adam Booth’s London gym
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris boxer Jordan Gill has continued his winter fitness schedule by taking part in sparring sessions at leading trainer Adam Booth’s gym in London.
The 21-year-old has won all 14 of his fights, and travelled to London to spar with Northern Ireland fighter Ryan Burnett ahead of his next bout.
Jordan was invited to train by Adam Booth, who has trained British talents such as David Haye and George Groves.
Jordan ‘The Thril’ Gill is expected to make an announcement on his next fight in the coming weeks.
Jordan will be the guest of honour at the Chatteris Amateur Boxing Show on Saturday November 21 at Cromwell Community College.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 6pm. Tickets for are £15, with boxing and a three course meal available for £30. To book, please call Matty on 01354 693630.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 6 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 7 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 8 Victim left with serious injuries after McDonald's car park attack
- 9 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 10 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel