Chatteris boxer Jordan Gill keeps sharp with trip to leading trainer Adam Booth’s London gym
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris boxer Jordan Gill has continued his winter fitness schedule by taking part in sparring sessions at leading trainer Adam Booth’s gym in London.
The 21-year-old has won all 14 of his fights, and travelled to London to spar with Northern Ireland fighter Ryan Burnett ahead of his next bout.
Jordan was invited to train by Adam Booth, who has trained British talents such as David Haye and George Groves.
Jordan ‘The Thril’ Gill is expected to make an announcement on his next fight in the coming weeks.
Jordan will be the guest of honour at the Chatteris Amateur Boxing Show on Saturday November 21 at Cromwell Community College.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 6pm. Tickets for are £15, with boxing and a three course meal available for £30. To book, please call Matty on 01354 693630.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 3 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 4 Duke's death in midst of unprecedented times for country
- 5 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Christine prepares to brave the shave for cancer-battling sister