Chatteris boxer Jordan Gill keeps sharp with trip to leading trainer Adam Booth’s London gym
- Credit: Archant
Chatteris boxer Jordan Gill has continued his winter fitness schedule by taking part in sparring sessions at leading trainer Adam Booth’s gym in London.
The 21-year-old has won all 14 of his fights, and travelled to London to spar with Northern Ireland fighter Ryan Burnett ahead of his next bout.
Jordan was invited to train by Adam Booth, who has trained British talents such as David Haye and George Groves.
Jordan ‘The Thril’ Gill is expected to make an announcement on his next fight in the coming weeks.
Jordan will be the guest of honour at the Chatteris Amateur Boxing Show on Saturday November 21 at Cromwell Community College.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 6pm. Tickets for are £15, with boxing and a three course meal available for £30. To book, please call Matty on 01354 693630.
- 1 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 5 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 6 Fire crews and RSPCA rescue foal in danger of drowning
- 7 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 8 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 9 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 10 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station