Chessor claims trophy hat-trick at Fenland Running Club presentation night
MEMBERS of Fenland Running Club show off their silverware after celebrating a successful season at their presentation night.
Club chairman Maire Irlam addressed the runners before Greg Tagney presented the awards at Leverington Sports and Social Club.
Lucy Chessor claimed a magnificent trophy hat-trick by picking up the first female, club champion and most improved runner prizes.
Scott Bywater won the first male award, with Gary Bligh named as the best new member.
Jack Trow took the Round Norfolk Relay award, Robbie Howlett claimed the Geoff Tye award and Paul Denwood picked up the Hayden Practice trophy.
You may also want to watch:
Justin Kinsey won the 5K award while Paul Arnold picked up the marathon prize.
Dean Powley was the summer champion and John Chapman and Ann Trett were given special awards for marathon run achievements.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
Greg presented a special trophy, sponsored by the Rose Tavern, to Julie Garner and John Chapman, who were the male and female winners of the Jane Tagney Memorial Mile.