Club’s fine festival
MORE than 100 children perfected their skills at March Cricket Club s annual cricket festival last week. The three-day festival attracted 120 children aged between nine and 14 years old who were given expert training by the club s coaching staff. At the e
MORE than 100 children perfected their skills at March Cricket Club's annual cricket festival last week.
The three-day festival attracted 120 children aged between nine and 14 years old who were given expert training by the club's coaching staff.
At the end of the event, the youngsters taking part were presented with Norwich and Peterborough Building Society T-shirts, medals and certificates. Trophies were also awarded to reward the outstanding performances of the event.
The festival was sponsored by Bob Terry and Skylark Garden Centre and draw prizes were donated by local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
March Cricket Club chairman Les Mills said: "Our coach Bill Adamson arranged the event and his organisation skills and enthusiasm ensured the festival was successful. I would like to thank all the sponsors and everyone who helped during the three days to ensure the children had a great time.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 6 Carpenter 'honoured' by thank-you gifts to mark 25 years' service
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 10 Here’s what the post-lockdown pub experience will look like