Club’s fine festival
MORE than 100 children perfected their skills at March Cricket Club s annual cricket festival last week. The three-day festival attracted 120 children aged between nine and 14 years old who were given expert training by the club s coaching staff. At the e
MORE than 100 children perfected their skills at March Cricket Club's annual cricket festival last week.
The three-day festival attracted 120 children aged between nine and 14 years old who were given expert training by the club's coaching staff.
At the end of the event, the youngsters taking part were presented with Norwich and Peterborough Building Society T-shirts, medals and certificates. Trophies were also awarded to reward the outstanding performances of the event.
The festival was sponsored by Bob Terry and Skylark Garden Centre and draw prizes were donated by local businesses.
March Cricket Club chairman Les Mills said: "Our coach Bill Adamson arranged the event and his organisation skills and enthusiasm ensured the festival was successful. I would like to thank all the sponsors and everyone who helped during the three days to ensure the children had a great time.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 7 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 8 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall