Club’s fine festival
MORE than 100 children perfected their skills at March Cricket Club s annual cricket festival last week. The three-day festival attracted 120 children aged between nine and 14 years old who were given expert training by the club s coaching staff. At the e
MORE than 100 children perfected their skills at March Cricket Club's annual cricket festival last week.
The three-day festival attracted 120 children aged between nine and 14 years old who were given expert training by the club's coaching staff.
At the end of the event, the youngsters taking part were presented with Norwich and Peterborough Building Society T-shirts, medals and certificates. Trophies were also awarded to reward the outstanding performances of the event.
The festival was sponsored by Bob Terry and Skylark Garden Centre and draw prizes were donated by local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
March Cricket Club chairman Les Mills said: "Our coach Bill Adamson arranged the event and his organisation skills and enthusiasm ensured the festival was successful. I would like to thank all the sponsors and everyone who helped during the three days to ensure the children had a great time.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 5 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'