Club’s trophy celebration
MARCH Cricket Club s championship-winning first team were presented with the Tucker Premier League trophy at the club s presentation evening last week. First team skipper Chris Ringham collected the trophy from league chairman Keith Coburn as eighty club
MARCH Cricket Club's championship-winning first team were presented with the Tucker Premier League trophy at the club's presentation evening last week.
First team skipper Chris Ringham collected the trophy from league chairman Keith Coburn as eighty club members enjoyed a night of celebration.
The 2007 awards were presented by club president Robert Sears and Shardul Brahmbhatt picked up the trophy for the first XI player of the year.
Youngster Connor Cunningham ended a fine season with the second XI player of the year and Manuj Patel was voted the third XI player of the year.
You may also want to watch:
John Haslegrave was the fourth XI player of the year while Stephen Wallis picked up the Chairman's Award.
Bill Adamson won the Clubman of the Year, Kurt Cunningham was the young player of the year and Rob Tombs was voted the most improved player.
- 1 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 3 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 4 Cannabis factory uncovered in Fen village
- 5 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 6 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 7 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 10 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
The girls' player of the year was Emily Stephenson and Beth Parrish was awarded the girls' players' player of the year trophy.
Josh Jackman won the under-15 player of the year, while Nathan Foad and Toby Nulty won the under-13 and under-11 player of the year awards respectively.