Club’s trophy celebration
MARCH Cricket Club s championship-winning first team were presented with the Tucker Premier League trophy at the club s presentation evening last week. First team skipper Chris Ringham collected the trophy from league chairman Keith Coburn as eighty club
MARCH Cricket Club's championship-winning first team were presented with the Tucker Premier League trophy at the club's presentation evening last week.
First team skipper Chris Ringham collected the trophy from league chairman Keith Coburn as eighty club members enjoyed a night of celebration.
The 2007 awards were presented by club president Robert Sears and Shardul Brahmbhatt picked up the trophy for the first XI player of the year.
Youngster Connor Cunningham ended a fine season with the second XI player of the year and Manuj Patel was voted the third XI player of the year.
You may also want to watch:
John Haslegrave was the fourth XI player of the year while Stephen Wallis picked up the Chairman's Award.
Bill Adamson won the Clubman of the Year, Kurt Cunningham was the young player of the year and Rob Tombs was voted the most improved player.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 7 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 8 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
The girls' player of the year was Emily Stephenson and Beth Parrish was awarded the girls' players' player of the year trophy.
Josh Jackman won the under-15 player of the year, while Nathan Foad and Toby Nulty won the under-13 and under-11 player of the year awards respectively.