CMB Bowls club hosts memorial event
- Credit: Archant
THE ninth annual memorial event in memory of past members was held at CMB Bowls Club, of Wisbech, at the weekend.
Three blocks of triples competed in six ends of singles, pairs and triples.
The winning team was Ray Blackmore, Andy McEwan and John Fox.
Everyone enjoyed an excellent running buffet during the competition.
NORTH Cambs played North Essex in their third outdoor contest of the year but lost both their Adams and Newton games.
You may also want to watch:
Their next game is away to Northants on Saturday.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo