Coach promises even better 2015 after Peterborough BCKA fighters show off remarkable trophy haul
- Credit: Archant
Peterborough BCKA’s talented fighters show off their remarkable 2014 trophy haul.
In October, six fighters travelled to Portugal to represent England in the WKC World Championships. All six returned with medals.
The standout performer was Freya Molloy, who picked up three gold medals. There was also a gold for Jaden Harris in her first world championships.
Eddy Paddock picked up three silvers and a bronze, Chelsea Munday clinched three silvers, Leon Gold collected a silver and a bronze and there were two bronzes for Grant Brown.
Executive instructor Andy Whitwell said: “It has been an honour to work with such a great team.
You may also want to watch:
“This has been our best year ever and without a great team of coaches and fighters, this would not have been possible, “However I can guarantee that 2015 will be even better.”
To find out more about Peterborough BCKA, go to www.bcka-peterborough.co.uk or call Andy on 07969 792286.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down