Cousins and Johnson announced as Wisbech Town Football Club’s new management team
- Credit: Archant
WISBECH Town has announced their new management team.
Two current players, Paul Cousins and Scott Johnson, take over managerial duties today.
They have looked after the club with the help of former manager Dick Creasey since Steve Appleby quit earlier this month.
A statement on the club’s website said: “The Wisbech Town Football Club board of directors are pleased to announce that the new management team are Paul Cousins and Scott Johnson, who have been acting in a caretaker role since the departure of Steve Appleby.
“We have opted for them because of their loyalty and for continuity in the smooth running of the team.
You may also want to watch:
“Our thanks go out to Dick Creasey for his help at this time and his support.”
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 4 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 8 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 9 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack