Cousins and Johnson announced as Wisbech Town Football Club’s new management team
- Credit: Archant
WISBECH Town has announced their new management team.
Two current players, Paul Cousins and Scott Johnson, take over managerial duties today.
They have looked after the club with the help of former manager Dick Creasey since Steve Appleby quit earlier this month.
A statement on the club’s website said: “The Wisbech Town Football Club board of directors are pleased to announce that the new management team are Paul Cousins and Scott Johnson, who have been acting in a caretaker role since the departure of Steve Appleby.
“We have opted for them because of their loyalty and for continuity in the smooth running of the team.
You may also want to watch:
“Our thanks go out to Dick Creasey for his help at this time and his support.”
- 1 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 2 Long-serving work couple leaving Fens for Nigeria to build care home
- 3 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 6 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 7 Primary school joins laureate's £100m-a-year bid to boost libraries
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Council removes anti-Semitic graffiti in Ely
- 10 March Town United in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid