Cousins and Johnson announced as Wisbech Town Football Club’s new management team
- Credit: Archant
WISBECH Town has announced their new management team.
Two current players, Paul Cousins and Scott Johnson, take over managerial duties today.
They have looked after the club with the help of former manager Dick Creasey since Steve Appleby quit earlier this month.
A statement on the club’s website said: “The Wisbech Town Football Club board of directors are pleased to announce that the new management team are Paul Cousins and Scott Johnson, who have been acting in a caretaker role since the departure of Steve Appleby.
“We have opted for them because of their loyalty and for continuity in the smooth running of the team.
You may also want to watch:
“Our thanks go out to Dick Creasey for his help at this time and his support.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 6 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 10 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'