Crosbie masterminds first win as March Town United see off Long Sutton Athletic
PAUL Crosbie masterminded his first victory as March Town United boss as the Hares beat Long Sutton Athletic 3-1.
The Hares cruised to their first pre-season victory on Saturday, four days after they had kicked off their warm-up campaign with a 4-1 defeat at Peterborough Northern Star.
There was more good news for the club off the pitch, as players continued to sign up for a new era at the GER.
Chatteris Town’s Aidan Hollis has signed for Crosbie’s side and another former Lilies player, Tony Brown, looks set to commit. Robbie Masters, a former player manager at Swineshead Institute, has also signed.
Strikers Masters, Brown, who can also play as a centre-back, and Stu Anderson scored in Saturday’s victory.
The Hares travel to Parson Drove on Thursday before hosting Wisbech Town in the pre-season BKD Cup on Saturday.
- 1 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 2 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 3 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 4 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 5 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 6 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops