Crosbie masterminds first win as March Town United see off Long Sutton Athletic
PAUL Crosbie masterminded his first victory as March Town United boss as the Hares beat Long Sutton Athletic 3-1.
The Hares cruised to their first pre-season victory on Saturday, four days after they had kicked off their warm-up campaign with a 4-1 defeat at Peterborough Northern Star.
There was more good news for the club off the pitch, as players continued to sign up for a new era at the GER.
Chatteris Town’s Aidan Hollis has signed for Crosbie’s side and another former Lilies player, Tony Brown, looks set to commit. Robbie Masters, a former player manager at Swineshead Institute, has also signed.
Strikers Masters, Brown, who can also play as a centre-back, and Stu Anderson scored in Saturday’s victory.
You may also want to watch:
The Hares travel to Parson Drove on Thursday before hosting Wisbech Town in the pre-season BKD Cup on Saturday.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 9 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors