Crosbie tempts former Hares star Michael Anker into March Town United return
HARES boss Paul Crosbie has tempted Michael Anker into returning to March Town United.
The versatile star, who can play in defence of midfield, has re-signed for the Hares a year after he left the GER. He was most recently with Peterborough Northern Star.
Anker has played a key role in former March sides, impressing as an energetic full back under Jamie Weston in 2009/10.
Crosbie admitted he was delighted to have him back on board.
“Mikey came to pre-season with us,” he said. “He is an ex-Hare who is highly-regarded.
You may also want to watch:
“He can play midfield or defence and he’s a cultured footballer. He also wants to become part of what I’m building.”
March host Ipswich Wanderers in the Thurlow Nunn First Division tomorrow.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 3 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 4 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 5 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 6 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 7 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 8 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 9 Man who died in road crash is named
- 10 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream